Jump to Main Content
- Sabrina Grube; Jutta Schönling; Alexander Prange
- Journal of microbiological methods 2015 v.119 pp. 180-188
- Alternaria; Claviceps purpurea; DNA; Fusarium; quantitative polymerase chain reaction
- ... This article describes the development of a triplex real-time PCR system for the simultaneous detection of three major plant-pathogenic mold genera (Alternaria spp., Fusarium spp. and the species Claviceps purpurea). The designed genus-specific primer–probe systems were validated for sensitivity, specificity and amplification in the presence of background DNA. ...
- Katarzyna Pieczul; Agnieszka Perek; Krzysztof Kubiak
- Journal of microbiological methods 2018 v.154 pp. 141-146
- Alternaria; Cladosporium; DNA; Fusarium; Helminthosporium; Penicillium; Tilletia controversa; Tilletia laevis; Tilletia tritici; detection limit; fungi; protocols; rapid methods; smut diseases; teliospores; wheat
- ... The study describes a novel diagnostic protocol based on a loop-mediated isothermal DNA amplification (LAMP) for identification of wheat grains infection by Tilletia laevis, Tilletia caries (common bunt) and Tilletia controversa (draft bunt). The presented data showed that the LAMP analysis is a simple, specific and rapid method that could be used for detection of Tilletia spp. in contaminated gra ...