Jump to Main Content
- Yuan-Yuan Li; Dong Meng; Mingjun Li; Lailiang Cheng
- Tree genetics & genomes 2016 v.12 no.4 pp. 82
- Malus domestica; apples; basic-leucine zipper transcription factors; drought; fruiting; gene expression regulation; genes; growth and development; leaves; leucine zipper; models; plant growth; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; roots; salt stress; stress response; stress tolerance; transcription (genetics)
- ... The basic leucine zipper (bZIP) family is one of the largest transcription factor (TF) families in plants, which play crucial roles in plant growth and development. bZIP proteins are involved in multiple biological processes, as well as responses to various biotic/abiotic stresses. Although genome-wide analysis of the bZIP gene family has been conducted in several plant species, only few comprehen ...
- Xiaoqin Li; Xiangjing Yin; Hao Wang; Jun Li; Chunlei Guo; Hua Gao; Yi Zheng; Chonghui Fan; Xiping Wang
- Tree genetics & genomes 2015 v.11 no.1 pp. 808
- Arabidopsis; Malus domestica; abiotic stress; abscisic acid; apples; drought; ethylene; genes; methyl jasmonate; phylogeny; salicylic acid; salinity; stress response; stress tolerance; transcription factors; woody plants
- ... TIFY transcription factors comprise a plant-specific family involved in the regulation of diverse developmental processes and responses to phytohormones. However, little is known about these genes in woody species, and so, we characterized the 30-member TIFY gene family of apple (Malus × domestica Borkh.). Synteny analysis indicated that segmental, tandem, and whole genome duplications have contri ...