Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Xiong; Zhang, Xinzhi; Dai, Xingliang; Wang, Xuanzhi; Li, Xinda; Diao, Jinfu; Xu, Tao
- 3 Biotech 2018 v.8 no.12 pp. 501
- biomedical research; biomimetics; bioprinting; genes; histology; hydrogels; lung neoplasms; manufacturing; metastasis; models; neoplasm cells; viability
- ... Currently, there is still a lack of appropriate in vitro model for studying lung cancers, especially for recapitulating their invasion and metastasis properties. To develop an appropriate in vitro model for lung cancer research, low-temperature molding principle of biological manufacturing and 3D bioprinting was used in this study to fabricate a cell-laden hydrogel grid scaffold structure, using g ...
- Alokika,; Singh, Davender; Singh, Bijender
- 3 Biotech 2018 v.8 no.12 pp. 503
- Bacillus subtilis subsp. subtilis; cost effectiveness; culture media; molasses; nutrition; nutritive value; pH; polysorbates; poultry; reducing sugars; submerged fermentation; xylanases; yeast extract
- ... Cane molasses has been employed as a cost-effective medium for enhanced xylanase production in submerged fermentation. Bacillus subtilis subsp. subtilis JJBS250 produced xylanase (15.16 U/ml) at pH 4.0, 35 °C and 200 rpm after 54 h using optimized basal medium by ‘one variable at a time approach’. Addition of Tween 80 and PEG 4000 also enhanced xylanase production in cane molasses medium. Combined ...