Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: shira?
- Singh, Shipra, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- 3 Biotech 2018 v.8 no.5 pp. 245
- biodiesel; cost effectiveness; feedstocks; fuel production; lipid content; processing technology; production technology; sewage sludge
- ... Biodiesel as a renewable energy is an important alternative to biofuels in current scenario to explore green energy sources. It is well known that the major cost involved in biodiesel production technology is dependent upon the used feedstock. This review presents an overview of biodiesel production using municipal sewage sludge as a cost-effective substrate. Municipal sewage sludge which possesse ...
- Pandey, Shipra, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- 3 Biotech 2017 v.7 no.5 pp. 345
- Actinobacteria; Alternaria brassicicola; Arabidopsis thaliana; alkaline phosphatase; anti-infective agents; bacteria; beta-glucosidase; denaturing gradient gel electrophoresis; disease control; electrical conductivity; enzyme activity; foliar application; fungal diseases of plants; microbial biomass; models; nanosilver; plant pathogenic fungi; proteinases; soil enzymes; soil microorganisms; soil organic carbon; soil pH; spores; urease
- ... In this study, the interaction of biosynthesized silver nanoparticles (BSNP) with native soil via plant transport was assessed in model pathosystem of Arabidopsis thaliana and Alternaria brassicicola. Foliar application of 5 μg/mL of BSNP reduced number of spores of fungi to 2.2 × 10⁵ from 7 × 10⁵, while numbers of lesions got reduced to 0.9/leaf in treated plants compared to 2.9/leaf in pathogen- ...