Jump to Main Content
- Zhou, Meng; Catanach, Joshua; Gomez, Joshua; Richins, Stephanie; Deng, Shuguang
- ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 2017 v.9 no.5 pp. 4362-4373
- micropores, etc ; activated carbon; adsorption; capacitance; carbonization; cobalt; desorption; electrical equipment; electrodes; microalgae; nanopores; nitrogen; porosity; surface area; texture; Show all 15 Subjects
- ... Nanoporous carbon was synthesized from microalgae as a promising electrode material for electric double layer capacitors due to its large specific surface area and controllable pore structures. The pore textural properties of the algae-derived-carbon (ADC) samples were measured by N₂ adsorption and desorption at 77 K. The performance of the activated carbon (AC) as supercapacitor electrodes was de ...
- Tang, Jing; Wang, Jie; Shrestha, Lok Kumar; Hossain, Md. Shahriar A.; Alothman, Zeid Abdullah; Yamauchi, Yusuke; Ariga, Katsuhiko
- ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 2017 v.9 no.22 pp. 18986-18993
- micropores, etc ; acetonitrile; capacitance; carbon; composite polymers; dopamine; electrical equipment; electrochemistry; electrodes; electrolytes; ethylene oxide; ionic liquids; micelles; particle size; polymerization; porosity; researchers; surface area; tetraethylammonium compounds; Show all 19 Subjects
- ... A series of porous carbon spheres with precisely adjustable mesopores (4–16 nm), high specific surface area (SSA, ∼2000 m² g–¹), and submicrometer particle size (∼300 nm) was synthesized through a facile coassembly of diblock polymer micelles with a nontoxic dopamine source and a common postactivation process. The mesopore size can be controlled by the diblock polymer, polystyrene-block-poly(ethyl ...