Jump to Main Content
- Sun, Peng, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 2017 v.9 no.22 pp. 18699-18709
- capacitance; crystallites; electrochemistry; methodology; nanotubes; reaction kinetics; titanium dioxide; tungsten oxide
- ... A novel method involving the fabrication of Mo–W mixed oxide (MoₓW₁–ₓO₃) is proposed to modify the modest reaction kinetics and poor cycling stability of MoO₃ material. By a simple coelectrodeposition method, a series of MoₓW₁–ₓO₃ oxides is deposited on a TiO₂ nanotube array substrate. Because of the differences between Mo⁶⁺ and W⁶⁺ in nature, there is significant distortion existing in the mixed ...
- Sun, Peng, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 2017 v.9 no.10 pp. 8919-8928
- X-radiation; X-ray diffraction; X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; acetone; annealing; carbon nanotubes; evolution; ferric oxide; hydrolysis; microstructure; nanocomposites; nanorods; oxygen; porosity; scanning electron microscopy; surface area; transmission electron microscopy
- ... This paper presents a facile hydrolysis reaction and annealing for preparing a novel hierarchical nanoheterostructure via assembly of α-Fe₂O₃ nanorods onto multiwall carbon nanotubes (MWCNTs) backbones. The as-synthesized nanocomposites were characterized using XRD (X-ray diffraction), FESEM (Field emission scanning electron microscopy), TEM (Transmission electron microscopy), XPS (X-ray photoelec ...