Jump to Main Content
- Li, Hui, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 2016 v.8 no.24 pp. 15341-15351
- batteries; carbon; carbon nanotubes; cathodes; electrical conductivity; electrochemistry; electron transfer; sodium
- ... An advanced cathode material, nitrogen-doped carbon-coated Na₃V₂(PO₄)₃ hybriding with multiwalled carbon nanotubes (CNTs) composite, namely double-nanocarbon synergistically modified Na₃V₂(PO₄)₃ of sodium ion battery, was fabricated through a simple sol–gel approach. According to the systemical analysis of experimental results on this composite structure, it is found that N-doping not only increas ...
- Li, Hui, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 2016 v.8 no.41 pp. 27779-27787
- X-ray diffraction; batteries; crystal structure; electrochemistry; nickel; sodium; sol-gel processing; stoichiometry; vanadium
- ... In order to get an element substituted into Na₃V₂(PO₄)₃/C in an appointed V site, the simple sol–gel method is used to design and prepare a series of Na-rich Na₃₊ₓV₂–ₓNiₓ(PO₄)₃/C (x = 0–0.07) compounds. To get a charge balance, the ratio of Na, V, and Ni would be changed if Ni goes into a different site. Hence, ICP is applied to probe the real stoichiometry of the as-prepared Na₃₊ₓV₂–ₓNiₓ(PO₄)₃/C ...