Jump to Main Content
- Cui, Yan, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 2015 v.7 no.37 pp. 20801-20812
- animal experimentation; biodegradability; carcinoma; chitosan; copper; drug therapy; energy; epithelium; humans; ions; metal ions; nanoparticles; orbits; polymers; toxicity
- ... Electron transition materials on the basis of transition metal ions usually possess higher photothermal transduction efficiency but lower extinction ability, which have not been considered as efficient photothermal agents for therapeutic applications. In this work, we demonstrate a facile and feasible approach for enhancing 808 nm photothermal conversion effect of d orbits transition Cu(II) ions b ...
- Cui, Yan, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 2015 v.7 no.24 pp. 13142-13153
- DNA primers; DNA-directed DNA polymerase; adsorption; denaturation; magnesium; magnetic fields; models; nanogold; nanoparticles; polymerase chain reaction; single-stranded DNA; surface interactions
- ... Nanomaterials have been widely reported to affect the polymerase chain reaction (PCR). However, many studies in which these effects were observed were not comprehensive, and many of the proposed mechanisms have been primarily speculative. In this work, we used amino-modified silica-coated magnetic nanoparticles (ASMNPs, which can be collected very easily using an external magnetic field) as a mode ...