Jump to Main Content
- Xu, Jing, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 2015 v.7 no.25 pp. 13934-13943
- batteries; carbon fibers; carbon nanofibers; carbonization; cathodes; crystals; heat treatment; lithium; nanoparticles
- ... In this work, the composite structure of Li₃V₂(PO₄)₃ (LVP) nanoparticles with carbon nanofibers (CNF) is designed. The size and location of LVP particles, and the degree of graphitization and diameter of carbon nanofibers, are optimized by electrospinning and heat treatment. The bicontinuous morphologies of LVP/CNF are dependent on the carbonization of PVP and simultaneous growing of LVP, with the ...
- Xu, Jing-Juan, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 2015 v.7 no.1 pp. 935-940
- Christmas trees; antigens; biomarkers; carcinoma; cell death; droplets; hydrophilicity; immunoassays; mortality; quantum dots; screening; toxicity
- ... We propose a novel method to obtain versatile droplets arrays on a regional hydrophilic chip that is fabricated by PDMS soft lithography and regional plasma treatment. It enables rapid liquid dispensation and droplets array formation just making the chip surface in contact with solution. By combining this chip with a special Christmas Tree structure, the droplets array with concentrations in gradi ...