Jump to Main Content
- Chi, Kai; Zhang, Zheye; Xi, Jiangbo; Huang, Yongan; Xiao, Fei; Wang, Shuai; Liu, Yunqi
- ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 2014 v.6 no.18 pp. 16312-16319
- capacitance; electrical conductivity; electrochemistry; electrodes; electrolytes; energy; energy density; graphene; hydrogels; nanocomposites; paper
- ... Freestanding paper-like electrode materials have trigged significant research interest for their practical application in flexible and lightweight energy storage devices. In this work, we reported a new type of flexible nanohybrid paper electrode based on full inkjet printing synthesis of a freestanding graphene paper (GP) supported three-dimensional (3D) porous graphene hydrogel (GH)–polyaniline ...
- Wang, Bo; Williams, Gareth
R.; Chang, Zheng; Jiang, Meihong; Liu, Junfeng; Lei, Xiaodong; Sun, Xiaoming
- ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 2014 v.6 no.18 pp. 16304-16311
- capacitance; carbon nanotubes; electrochemistry; electrodes; energy; foams; nickel; sodium dodecyl sulfate; surfactants; vapors
- ... The performances of pseudocapacitors usually depend heavily on their hierarchical architectures and composition. Herein, we report a three-dimensional hierarchical NiAl layered double hydroxide/multiwalled carbon nanotube/nickel foam (NiAl–LDH/MWCNT/NF) electrode prepared by a facile three-step fabrication method: in situ hydrothermal growth of NiAl–LDH film on a Ni foam, followed by direct chemic ...