Jump to Main Content
- Lai, Yen-Chih; Su, Sheng-Yuan; Chang, Cheng-Chung
- ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 2013 v.5 no.24 pp. 12935-12943
- photosensitizing agents, etc ; irradiation; methylene blue; neoplasm cells; neoplasms; photochemotherapy; phototoxicity; singlet oxygen; Show all 8 Subjects
- ... We introduce a new class of photostable, efficient photosensitizers based on boron-dipyrromethene (BODIPY) derivatives that can generate singlet oxygen and super oxide simultaneously under irradiation. For compound preparation, appropriate regulation of the reaction conditions and control of specifically substituted BODIPY derivatives have been achieved. After biologically evaluating the intracell ...
- Zhang, Hui; Shi, Ronghua; Xie, Anjian; Li, Juchuan; Chen, Long; Chen, Ping; Li, Shikuo; Huang, Fangzhi; Shen, Yuhua
- ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 2013 v.5 no.23 pp. 12317-12322
- photosensitizing agents, etc ; acrylates; adverse effects; apoptosis; ethylene glycol; hydrogels; irradiation; nanorods; neoplasm cells; photochemotherapy; semiconductors; singlet oxygen; titanium dioxide; Show all 13 Subjects
- ... A novel inorganic/organic hybrid hydrogel system containing titanium dioxide (TiO₂)/poly(ethylene glycol) double acrylates (PEGDA) was prepared by in situ photopolymerization on tumor cells for photodynamic therapy (PDT). TiO₂ nanorods with diameter of ∼5 nm and length of ∼25 nm in this system presented dual functions, as effective photosensitizers for PDT and initiators for causing the in situ fo ...