Jump to Main Content
- Sevilla, Marta; Parra, Jose B.; Fuertes, Antonio B.
- ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 2013 v.5 no.13 pp. 6360-6368
- micropores, etc ; activated carbon; adsorption; carbon dioxide; nitrogen; porosity; porous media; pyridines; temperature; texture; Show all 10 Subjects
- ... The role of micropore size and N-doping in CO₂ capture by microporous carbons has been investigated by analyzing the CO₂ adsorption properties of two types of activated carbons with analogous textural properties: (a) N-free carbon microspheres and (b) N-doped carbon microspheres. Both materials exhibit a porosity made up exclusively of micropores ranging in size between <0.6 nm in the case of the ...
- Chen, Yu-Jin; Gao, Xin-Ming; Di, Xin-Peng; Ouyang, Qiu-Yun; Gao, Peng; Qi, Li-Hong; Li, Chun-Yan; Zhu, Chun-Ling
- ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 2013 v.5 no.8 pp. 3267-3274
- micropores, etc ; hydrogen sulfide; molybdates; nanorods; nitrogen; porosity; temperature; transmission electron microscopes; Show all 8 Subjects
- ... In the paper, we developed an in situ diffusion growth method to fabricate porous Fe₂(MoO₄)₃ nanorods. The average diameter and the length of the porous nanorods were 200 nm and 1.2–4 μm, respectively. Moreover, many micropores existed along axial direction of the Fe₂(MoO₄)₃ nanorods. In terms of nitrogen adsorption–desorption isotherms, calculated pore size was in the range of 4–115 nm, agreeing ...