Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Likai; Tang, Zhenghua; Yan, Wei; Yang, Hongyu; Wang, Qiannan; Chen, Shaowei
- ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 2016 v.8 no.32 pp. 20635-20641
- catalysts; electron transfer; ligands; nanocomposites; nanogold; nanoparticles; oxygen; pyrolysis; temperature
- ... Porous carbon-supported gold nanoparticles of varied sizes were prepared using thiolate-capped molecular Au₂₅, Au₃₈, and Au₁₄₄ nanoclusters as precursors. The organic capping ligands were removed by pyrolysis at controlled temperatures, resulting in good dispersion of gold nanoparticles within the porous carbons, although the nanoparticle sizes were somewhat larger than those of the respective nan ...
- Chen, Wan Juan; Zeng, Xingrong; Lai, Xuejun; Li, Hongqiang; Fang, Wei Zhen; Hou, Fei
- ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 2016 v.8 no.32 pp. 21039-21045
- Raman spectroscopy; carbon; catalysts; crosslinking; depolymerization; insulating materials; oxidation; platinum; pyrolysis; rubber; scanning electron microscopy; silane; silicone; synergism; temperature; thermogravimetry
- ... How to effectively improve the tracking and erosion resistance of silicone rubber (SR) was an urgent topic in the field of high-voltage insulation. In this work, the tracking and erosion resistance of SR was significantly improved by incorporating platinum (Pt) catalyst and nitrogen-containing silane (NS). The suppression effect and mechanism of Pt/NS on tracking and erosion were studied by inclin ...