Jump to Main Content
- Ohisa, Satoru; Kagami, Sho; Pu, Yong-Jin; Chiba, Takayuki; Kido, Junji
- ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 2016 v.8 no.32 pp. 20946-20954
- air; baking; electric power; molybdenum; nitrogen; solubility; solvents; surface roughness; temperature
- ... We report hole-injection layers (HILs) comprising a heteropoly acid containing MoO₃ units, phosphomolybdic acid (PMA), in organic light-emitting devices (OLEDs). PMA possesses outstanding properties, such as high solubility in organic solvents, very low surface roughness in the film state, high transparency in the visible region, and an appropriate work function (WF), that make it suitable for HIL ...
- Guo, Wanchun; Jia, Yin; Tian, Kesong; Xu, Zhaopeng; Jiao, Jiao; Li, Ruifei; Wu, Yuehao; Cao, Ling; Wang, Haiyan
- ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 2016 v.8 no.32 pp. 21046-21054
- coatings; epoxides; oxygen; polymerization; polymers; silica; solubility; solvents; temperature; thermal stability; ultraviolet radiation
- ... UV-triggered self-healing of single microcapsules has been a good candidate to enhance the life of polymer-based aerospace coatings because of its rapid healing process and healing chemistry based on an accurate stoichiometric ratio. However, free radical photoinitiators used in single microcapsules commonly suffer from possible deactivation due to the presence of oxygen in the space environment. ...