Jump to Main Content
- Fang, Jianhui, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 2016 v.8 no.7 pp. 4661-4675
- Raman spectroscopy; X-ray absorption spectroscopy; X-ray diffraction; cathodes; diffusivity; electrochemistry; electrolytes; energy; lithium; lithium batteries; microwave treatment; nanoparticles; particle size; transmission electron microscopy
- ... An evolution panorama of morphology and surface orientation of high-voltage spinel LiNi₀.₅Mn₁.₅O₄ cathode materials synthesized by the combination of the microwave-assisted hydrothermal technique and a postcalcination process is presented. Nanoparticles, octahedral and truncated octahedral particles with different preferential growth of surface orientations are obtained. The structures of differen ...
- Fang, Jianhui, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 2014 v.6 no.17 pp. 14945-14951
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; ambient temperature; atomic force microscopy; cellulose; extrusion; fluorescence; garlic; homogenization; ligands; nanocomposites; nanoparticles; oleic acid; scanning electron microscopy; spectrophotometers; transmission electron microscopy; ultrasonic treatment
- ... Highly flexible, transparent, and luminescent nanofibrillated cellulose (NFC) nanopaper with heterogeneous network, functionalized by rare-earth up-converting luminescent nanoparticles (UCNPs), was rapidly synthesized by using a moderate pressure extrusion paper–making process. NFC was successfully prepared from garlic skin using an efficient extraction approach combined with high frequency ultras ...