Jump to Main Content
- Liu, Kun, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 2017 v.9 no.8 pp. 7481-7488
- adsorption; benzene; catalytic activity; crystal structure; encapsulation; geometry; gold; nanogold; nanoparticles; p-nitrophenol; polyvinylpyrrolidone; thermal stability
- ... Integrating covalent organic frameworks (COFs) with other functional materials is a useful route to enhancing their performances and extending their applications. We report herein a simple encapsulation method for incorporating catalytically active Au nanoparticles with different sizes, shapes, and contents in a two-dimensional (2D) COF material constructed by condensing 1,3,5-tris(4-aminophenyl)b ...
- Liu, Kun, et al. Show all 12 Authors
- ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 2017 v.9 no.11 pp. 9226-9232
- Ostwald ripening; fluorescence; hydrophilicity; magnetic resonance imaging; nanoparticles
- ... Upconversional core–shell nanostructures have gained considerable attention due to their distinct enhanced fluorescence efficiency, multifunctionality, and specific applications. Recently, we have developed a sequential growth process to fabricate unique upconversion core–shell nanoparticles. Time evolution of morphology for the NaYF₄:Yb/Er@NaGdF₄ nanodumbbells has been extensively investigated. A ...