Jump to Main Content
- Dong, Zhili, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 2015 v.7 no.38 pp. 21545-21551
- bacteria; clothing; copper; cost effectiveness; cotton; electrical conductivity; electronics; fabrics; nylon; oxidation; polyesters; society; stainless steel; washing
- ... Throughout history earth-abundant copper has been incorporated into textiles and it still caters to various needs in modern society. In this paper, we present a two-step copper metallization strategy to realize sequentially nondiffusive copper(II) patterning and rapid copper deposition on various textile materials, including cotton, polyester, nylon, and their mixtures. A new, cost-effective formu ...
- Dong, Zhili, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 2012 v.4 no.1 pp. 438-446
- anions; bromine; combs (social insects); halides; hydrogen; iodine; ion exchange; nanocrystals; nanoparticles; nanowires; pH; photocatalysis; photocatalysts; silver; surface plasmon resonance
- ... Dense and uniform silver halides AgX (X = Cl, Br, I) nanoparticles were successfully fabricated on layered titanate nanowired honeycomb (TNHC) thin films. The growth of AgX nanocrystals was carried out through two steps. Firstly, ion-exchange was employed to incorporate Ag⁺ ions into the interlayer of the titanate nanowires. Secondly, hydrogen halide (HX) solution was rapidly injected onto the ion ...