Jump to Main Content
- He, Fan, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 2017 v.9 no.22 pp. 19258-19268
- composite polymers; doxorubicin; fluorescein; hydrophilicity; hydrophobicity; intracellular fluids; models; neoplasms; phase transition; polyethylene glycol; potassium; therapeutics
- ... A novel type of smart polymersomes with rapid K⁺-triggered drug-release properties is developed in this work. Block copolymers with biocompatible poly(ethylene glycol) (PEG) as the hydrophilic block and poly(N-isopropylacrylamide-co-benzo-18-crown-6-acrylamide) (PNB) copolymer as the K⁺-responsive block are successfully synthesized. Because of the presence of 18-crown-6 units, the PEG-b-PNB block ...
- He, Fan, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 2016 v.8 no.13 pp. 8743-8754
- calcium alginate; cell culture; drugs; encapsulation
- ... A facile and flexible approach is developed for controllable fabrication of novel multiple-compartmental calcium alginate capsules from all-aqueous droplet templates with combined coextrusion minifluidic devices for isolated coencapsulation and synergistic release of diverse incompatible components. The multicompartmental capsules exhibit distinct compartments, each of which is covered by a distin ...