Jump to Main Content
- Pan, Cai-Yuan, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 2017 v.9 no.17 pp. 15086-15095
- aqueous solutions; coumarin; crosslinking; dimerization; electrostatic interactions; irradiation; nanogold; pH; permeability; physiological transport; porosity; ultraviolet radiation
- ... Intelligent vesicles are fabricated at up to 30% solid content via an approach of polymerization-induced self-assembly and reorganization (PISR). Upon irradiation with UV light (365 nm), light-triggered dimerization of the coumarin moieties anchored in the membrane leads to the membrane cross-linking of the vesicles, which endows the vesicles with superior structural stability. Due to the tertiary ...
- Pan, Cai-Yuan, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 2016 v.8 no.28 pp. 18347-18359
- benzaldehyde; cell viability; composite polymers; condensation reactions; cytotoxicity; doxorubicin; endocytosis; inhibitory concentration 50; nanorods; nanowires; organelles; polymerization; transmission electron microscopy
- ... To study the influence of self-assembled morphologies on drug delivery, four different nano-objects, spheres, nanorods, nanowires, and vesicles having aldehdye-based polymer as core, were successfully prepared via alcoholic RAFT dispersion polymerization of p-(methacryloxyethoxy)benzaldehyde (MAEBA) using poly((N,N′-dimethylamino)ethyl methacrylate) (PDMAEMA) as a macro chain transfer agent (macro ...