Jump to Main Content
- Xu, Dandan, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 2015 v.7 no.16 pp. 8393-8397
- actuators; copper; electricity; energy; light intensity; polyethylene
- ... For converting light energy into electricity, an optical pendulum generator was designed by combining photomechanical movement of liquid-crystalline actuator (LCA) with Faraday’s law of electromagnetic induction. Bilayer cantilever actuators were first fabricated with LDPE and LCA. Their photomechanical movement drove the attached copper coils to cut magnetic line of force generating electricity. ...
- Xu, Dandan, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 2014 v.6 no.12 pp. 9321-9327
- nanorods; pH; photocatalysis; spectroscopy; tungsten oxide
- ... In this work, tungsten oxide (WO₃) with three-dimensional flower-like and wheel-like architectures, based on the spontaneous aggregation of one-dimensional nanorods, were successfully fabricated by adjusting the pH of the precursor solution. The influence of pH on the morphologies of WO₃ was systematically studied, and the different WO₃ architectures were used to photocatalytically degrade rhodami ...