Jump to Main Content
- Yang, Minhao, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 2017 v.9 no.3 pp. 2948-2958
- adhesion; carbon nanotubes; electrical conductivity; glass fibers; glass transition temperature; interphase; microstructure; monitoring; storage modulus; vapors
- ... Function-integration in glass fiber (GF) reinforced polymer composites is highly desired for developing lightweight structures and devices with improved performance and structural health monitoring. In this study, homogeneously aligned carbon nanotube (CNT) shell was in situ grafted on GF by chemical vapor deposition (CVD). It was demonstrated that the CNT shell thickness and weight fraction can b ...
- Yang, Minhao, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 2014 v.6 no.22 pp. 20051-20059
- carbon nanotubes; crosslinking; electrical properties; microstructure; nanocomposites; polyethylene; polyolefin; thermal analysis
- ... In this work, electrically and thermally actuated triple shape memory polymers (SMPs) of chemically cross-linked polycyclooctene (PCO)–multiwalled carbon nanotube (MWCNT)/polyethylene (PE) nanocomposites with co-continuous structure and selective distribution of fillers in PCO phase are prepared. We systematically studied not only the microstructure including morphology and fillers’ selective dist ...