Jump to Main Content
- Yu, Guanghui, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 2017 v.9 no.8 pp. 6661-6665
- electric current; graphene; semiconductors
- ... A top-gated graphene FET with an ultralow 1/f noise level of 1.8 × 10–¹² μm²Hz¹– (f = 10 Hz) has been fabricated. The noise has the least value at Dirac point, it then increases fast when the current deviates from that at Dirac point, the noise slightly decreases at large current. The phenomenon can be understood by the carrier-number-fluctuation induced low frequency noise, which caused by the tr ...
- Yu, Guanghui, et al. Show all 13 Authors
- ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 2016 v.8 no.39 pp. 25645-25649
- electronics; graphene; radio waves; vapors
- ... Graphene is a promising candidate in analog electronics with projected operation frequency well into the terahertz range. In contrast to the intrinsic cutoff frequency (fT) of 427 GHz, the maximum oscillation frequency (fₘₐₓ) of graphene device still remains at low level, which severely limits its application in radio frequency amplifiers. Here, we develop a novel transfer method for chemical vapo ...