Jump to Main Content
- Zeng, Yongyi, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 2015 v.7 no.15 pp. 8176-8187
- apoptosis; chlorins; dopamine; irradiation; nanoparticles; nanospheres; necrosis; neoplasm cells; neoplasms; photochemotherapy; photosensitizing agents; phototoxicity; reactive oxygen species
- ... Photodynamic therapy (PDT), using a combination of chemical photosensitizers (PS) and light, has been successfully applied as a noninvasive therapeutic procedure to treat tumors by inducing apoptosis or necrosis of cancer cells. However, most current clinically used PS have suffered from the instability in physiological conditions which lead to low photodynamic therapy efficacy. Herein, a highly b ...
- Zeng, Yongyi, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 2014 v.6 no.16 pp. 14266-14277
- X-radiation; absorbance; aqueous solutions; cytotoxicity; hepatoma; human cell lines; image analysis; irradiation; lipids; magnetic resonance imaging; nanogold; nanoparticles; neoplasm cells; therapeutics; tomography
- ... Multifunctional theranostic nanoparticles represent an emerging agent with the potential to offer extremely sensitive diagnosis and targeted cancer therapy. Herein, we report the synthesis and characterization of a multifunctional theranostic agent (referred to as LA-LAPNHs) for targeted magnetic resonance imaging/computed X-ray tomography (MRI/CT) dual-mode imaging and photothermal therapy of hep ...