Jump to Main Content
- Cui, Yuecheng; Liu, Feng; Li, Xin; Wang, Lei; Wang, Hongwei; Chen, Gaojian; Yuan, Lin; Brash, John L.; Chen, Hong
- ACS applied materials 2015 v.7 no.39 pp. 21913-21918
- gene amplification, etc ; byproducts; enzyme activity; heat tolerance; hydrolysis; polymerase chain reaction; polymers; proteins; temperature; thermal stability; Show all 10 Subjects
- ... Polymerase chain reaction (PCR) is a powerful method for nucleic acid amplification. However, the PCR is inhibited in its yield due to its byproduct, pyrophosphate (PPi), a byproduct of the reaction; the yield is thereby limited. The conventional method for hydrolysis of PPi by pyrophosphatase (PPase) is not well adapted for operation at elevated temperatures over long times as required during the ...
- Zhao, Yuan; Yang, Yaxin; Luo, Yaodong; Yang, Xuan; Li, Manli; Song, Qijun
- ACS applied materials 2015 v.7 no.39 pp. 21780-21786
- gene amplification, etc ; Raman spectroscopy; aflatoxin B1; aptasensors; corn meal; detection limit; gold; nanoparticles; ochratoxin A; oligonucleotides; silver; standard operating procedures; Show all 12 Subjects
- ... A sensitive surface-enhanced Raman scattering (SERS) signal dependent double detection of mycotoxins is achieved for the first time, without the aid of nucleic acid amplification strategies. SERS labels embedded Ag@Au core–shell (CS) nanoparticles (NPs) as novel SERS tags are successfully prepared through a galvanic replacement-free deposition. SERS tags produce stable and quantitative SERS signal ...