Jump to Main Content
- Fang, Jianhui, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- ACS applied materials 2016 v.8 no.8 pp. 5251-5260
- anodes; capacitance; cathodes; electrolytes; electronics; energy density; gels; graphene; industry; nanosheets
- ... Flexible solid-state supercapacitors provide a promising energy-storage alternative for the rapidly growing flexible and wearable electronic industry. Further improving device energy density and developing a cheap flexible current collector are two major challenges in pushing the technology forward. In this work, we synthesize a nitrogen-doped graphene/MnO₂ nanosheet (NGMn) composite by a simple h ...
- Fang, Jianhui, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- ACS applied materials 2015 v.7 no.20 pp. 10695-10701
- batteries; carbon nanotubes; cellulose; electrodes; electronics; energy density; extrusion; films (materials); heavy metals; lithium; nanofibers; polymers; skeleton; solvents; toxicity
- ... A free-standing lithium titanate (Li₄Ti₅O₁₂)/carbon nanotube/cellulose nanofiber hybrid network film is successfully assembled by using a pressure-controlled aqueous extrusion process, which is highly efficient and easily to scale up from the perspective of disposable and recyclable device production. This hybrid network film used as a lithium-ion battery (LIB) electrode has a dual-layer structure ...