Jump to Main Content
- Fan, Zhiyong, et al. Show all 13 Authors
- ACS applied materials 2016 v.8 no.12 pp. 7862-7868
- electronics; semiconductors; zinc; zinc oxide
- ... The intriguing properties of zinc oxide-based semiconductors are being extensively studied as they are attractive alternatives to current silicon-based semiconductors for applications in transparent and flexible electronics. Although they have promising properties, significant improvements on performance and electrical reliability of ZnO-based thin film transistors (TFTs) should be achieved before ...
- Fan, Zhiyong, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- ACS applied materials 2014 v.6 no.4 pp. 2285-2291
- aluminum; aluminum foil; aluminum oxide; coatings; contact angle; electric field; electric power; nanopores; polydimethylsiloxane; surface roughness; texture; wettability
- ... Aluminum (Al) anodization leads to formation of porous structures with a broad spectrum of applications. Naturally or intentionally created defects on Al surfaces can greatly affect pore initiation. However, there is still a lack of systematic understanding on the defect dependent morphology evolution. In this paper, anodization processes on unpolished, polished, and nanoimprinted Al substrates ar ...