Jump to Main Content
- Van Hieu, Nguyen, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- ACS applied materials 2016 v.8 no.7 pp. 4828-4837
- air; chlorine; monitoring; nanowires; nitrogen; oxygen; temperature; tin dioxide; toxicity; tungsten oxide; vapors; zinc oxide
- ... Monitoring toxic chlorine (Cl₂) at the parts-per-billion (ppb) level is crucial for safe usage of this gas. Herein, ZnO, WO₃, and SnO₂ nanowire sensors were fabricated using an on-chip growth technique with chemical vapor deposition. The Cl₂ gas-sensing characteristics of the fabricated sensors were systematically investigated. Results demonstrated that SnO₂ nanowires exhibited higher sensitivity ...
- Van Hieu, Nguyen, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- ACS applied materials 2014 v.6 no.15 pp. 12022-12030
- adsorption; ammonia; annealing; gases; hydrogen sulfide; nanowires; nitrogen dioxide; sensors (equipment); tungsten oxide
- ... The on-chip growth and surface-functionalization have been recently regarded as promising techniques for large-scale fabrication of high performance nanowires gas sensors. Here we demonstrate a good NO₂ gas-sensing performance of the tungsten oxide nanowires (TONWs) sensors realized by scalable on-chip fabrication and RuO₂-functionalization. The gas response (Rg/Rₐ) of the RuO₂-functionalized TONW ...