Jump to Main Content
- Lu, Shi-jie; Wang, Zhi-teng; Zhang, Xia-hui; He, Zhen-jiang; Tong, Hui; Li, Yun-jiao; Zheng, Jun-chao
- ACS applied materials & interfaces 2020 v.12 no.2 pp. 2671-2678
- anodes; cobalt sulfide; electrochemistry; graphene; graphene oxide; grinding; lithium batteries
- ... Transition-metal sulfides have been considered as promising anode materials for lithium-ion batteries (LIBs) due to their high theoretical specific capacity and superior electrochemical performance. However, the large volume change during the discharge/charge process causes structural pulverization, resulting in rapid capacity decline and the loss of active materials. Herein, we report Co₁–ₓS holl ...
- Wu, Jin; Wu, Zixuan; Ding, Haojun; Wei, Yaoming; Huang, Wenxi; Yang, Xing; Li, Zhenyi; Qiu, Lin; Wang, Xiaotian
- ACS applied materials & interfaces 2020 v.12 no.2 pp. 2634-2643
- ambient temperature; deformation; detection limit; engineering; graphene; graphene oxide; humidity; hydrogels; immunity; liquid crystals; nanoparticles; nitrogen dioxide; polymers; tin dioxide
- ... A facile, one-step hydrothermal route was exploited to prepare SnO₂-decorated reduced graphene oxide hydrogel (SnO₂/RGOH) with three-dimensional (3D) porous structures for NO₂ gas detection. Various material characterizations demonstrate the effective deoxygenation of graphene oxide and in situ growth of rutile SnO₂ nanoparticles (NPs) on 3D RGOH. Compared with the pristine RGOH, the SnO₂/RGOH dis ...