Jump to Main Content
- Li, Tian; Xu, Liqiang; Xiao, Xuhua; Chen, Feng; Cao, Liang; Wu, Wenbin; Tong, Wei; Zhang, Fapei
- ACS applied materials & interfaces 2020 v.12 no.2 pp. 2708-2716
- polymers; semiconductors; temperature
- ... Conjugated polymers are of high potential in the development of spintronic devices. In this paper, we report systematic studies on spin transport properties of a semiconducting polymer PBDTTT-C-T in the permalloy/polymer/Pt trilayer using the spin pumping method. Pure spin current with long spin relaxation time is observed via the inverse spin Hall effect (ISHE) measurements. Furthermore, spin cur ...
- Wu, Jin; Wu, Zixuan; Ding, Haojun; Wei, Yaoming; Huang, Wenxi; Yang, Xing; Li, Zhenyi; Qiu, Lin; Wang, Xiaotian
- ACS applied materials & interfaces 2020 v.12 no.2 pp. 2634-2643
- ambient temperature; deformation; detection limit; engineering; graphene; graphene oxide; humidity; hydrogels; immunity; liquid crystals; nanoparticles; nitrogen dioxide; polymers; tin dioxide
- ... A facile, one-step hydrothermal route was exploited to prepare SnO₂-decorated reduced graphene oxide hydrogel (SnO₂/RGOH) with three-dimensional (3D) porous structures for NO₂ gas detection. Various material characterizations demonstrate the effective deoxygenation of graphene oxide and in situ growth of rutile SnO₂ nanoparticles (NPs) on 3D RGOH. Compared with the pristine RGOH, the SnO₂/RGOH dis ...