Jump to Main Content
- Li, Jin-Yi; Li, Ge; Zhang, Juan; Yin, Ya-Xia; Yue, Feng-Shu; Xu, Quan; Guo, Yu-Guo
- ACS applied materials & interfaces 2019 v.11 no.4 pp. 4057-4064
- anodes; compression strength; condensation reactions; electrochemistry; encapsulation; graphene; lithium batteries; microparticles; microstructure; nanoparticles; rolling; silicon; surface tension; temperature
- ... Si has been recognized as a next-generation anode alternative to graphite for high-energy-density lithium-ion batteries. However, the most intractable problem of previous Si-based anodes is the relatively low compressive strength of particles because of excess voids and porous structures, thus leading to poor structural integrity and electrochemical performance under high pressure of the rolling p ...
- Shinde, Nanasaheb M.; Xia, Qi Xun; Shinde, Pritamkumar V.; Yun, Je Moon; Mane, Rajaram S.; Kim, Kwang Ho
- ACS applied materials & interfaces 2019 v.11 no.4 pp. 4551-4559
- buds; corolla; electrochemistry; electrodes; electrolytes; energy density; foams; hot water treatment; light emitting diodes; nanomaterials; nickel; porous media; potassium hydroxide; research and development; research institutions; sulfur; temperature
- ... Sulphur source-inspired self-grown polycrystalline and mesoporous nickel sulfide (NiₓSy) superstructures with vertically aligned nanomorphologies viz. rods, flakes, buds, and petals, synthesized at elevated temperatures and moderate pressures by a facile one-pot hydrothermal method on a three-dimensional Ni foam demonstrate remarkable areal specific capacitances of 7152, 4835, and 2160 F cm–² at c ...