Jump to Main Content
- Jiaojiao Fang; Cihui Zhou; Yukai Chen; Liang Fang; Wei Wang; Cheng Zhu; Yaru Ni; Chunhua Lu
- ACS applied materials & interfaces 2019 v.12 no.1 pp. 717-726
- cadmium sulfide; composite films; composite materials; graphene; green light; irradiation; nanogold; nanoparticles; photocatalysis; photocatalysts; photons; platinum; pollution; polydimethylsiloxane; tetracycline
- ... To avoid secondary environmental pollution caused by photocatalysts in their applications, our work offers a new strategy for fabricating photocatalytic films based on plasmon-enhanced triplet–triplet annihilation upconversion (TTA-UC). Polydimethylsiloxane (PDMS) films containing platinum (II)-octaethylporphyrin and 9,10-diphenylanthracene (PtDPAP), and gold nanoparticles (AuNPs) were prepared. W ...
- Qiaoqiao Zhang; Jinxin Wang; Xiangju Ye; Zhenzhen Hui; Longqiang Ye; Xuchun Wang; Shifu Chen
- ACS applied materials & interfaces 2019 v.11 no.50 pp. 46735-46745
- alcohols; cadmium sulfide; composite materials; irradiation; light; nitrobenzenes; photocatalysis; photocatalysts; schiff bases
- ... A series of novel CdS/CdIn₂S₄ composite materials were prepared via a one-pot solvothermal process. The as-obtained photocatalysts were characterized by several techniques and the photocatalytic properties of CdS/CdIn₂S₄ photocatalysts were studied by photocascade synthesis of Schiff base compounds in a photocatalytic reaction system of aromatic alcohols and nitrobenzene irradiated with visible li ...