Jump to Main Content
- Du, Juan, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- ACS applied materials & interfaces 2019 v.11 no.4 pp. 4425-4438
- alloys; aluminum; coatings; corrosion; dielectric spectroscopy; electrodes; encapsulation; nanoparticles; pH; porous media; silica; triazoles
- ... Novel acid/alkali/corrosion potential triple-stimuli-responsive smart nanocontainers (TSR-SNs) were successfully assembled to regulate the release of an encapsulated corrosion inhibitor, benzotriazole (BTA), by installing specially structured bistable pseudorotaxanes as supramolecular nanovalves onto orifices of mesoporous silica nanoparticles. In normal conditions, BTA molecules were sealed in th ...
- Du, Juan, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- ACS applied materials & interfaces 2019 v.11 no.18 pp. 16922-16933
- bioactive compounds; bioavailability; curcumin; dietary supplements; electrostatic interactions; encapsulation; gastrointestinal system; hyaluronic acid; hydrogen bonding; hydrophobicity; microgels; nanoparticles; storage time; thermal degradation; zein
- ... The utilization of layer-by-layer composite nanoparticles fabricated from zein and hyaluronic acid (HA) for the codelivery of curcumin and quercetagetin was investigated. A combination of hydrophobic effects and hydrogen bonding was responsible for the interaction of zein with both curcumin and quercetagetin inside the nanoparticles. Electrostatic attraction and hydrogen bonding were mainly respon ...