Jump to Main Content
- Pi, Mingyu, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- ACS applied materials & interfaces 2019 v.11 no.15 pp. 14059-14065
- X-radiation; X-ray absorption spectroscopy; absorption; carbon fibers; catalysts; chemical bonding; electrodes; hydrogen; hydrogen production; iron; nanosheets; nickel; oxidation; paper; phosphides; sulfuric acid; synergism
- ... Although ternary components and doping with foreign atoms have been widely studied to enhance the electrocatalytic performance of transition metal phosphides, the underlying mechanism is not clear. Here, we fabricated ternary Ni–Fe–P nanosheets on carbon fiber paper as efficient electrodes and studied the local atomic and electronic structure alteration through X-ray absorption spectroscopy. The o ...
- Han, Mingyu, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- ACS applied materials & interfaces 2019 v.11 no.20 pp. 18090-18102
- adhesion; adsorption; atomic force microscopy; cartilage; composite films; composite materials; gold; hyaluronic acid; hydrophobic bonding; hydrophobicity; osteoarthritis; proteins; quartz crystal microbalance; surface plasmon resonance
- ... Preventing the unwanted adsorption of proteins and cells at articular cartilage surfaces plays a critical role in maintaining healthy joints and avoiding degenerative diseases such as osteoarthritis. Immobilized at the surface of healthy articular cartilage is a thin, interfacial layer of macromolecules consisting mainly of hyaluronic acid (HA) and lubricin (LUB; a.k.a. PRG4) that is believed to f ...