Jump to Main Content
- Jin, Lin; Hu, Bin; Li, Zhanrong; Li, Jingguo; Gao, Yanzheng; Wang, Zhenling; Hao, Jianhua
- ACS applied materials & interfaces 2018 v.10 no.22 pp. 18543-18550
- electrical treatment, etc ; biocompatible materials; cell culture; cell growth; cell proliferation; extracellular matrix; humans; nanofibers; polymerization; protein synthesis; stem cells; synergism; tissue repair; topology; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... Incontrollable cellular growth behavior is a significant issue, which severely affects the functional tissue formation and cellular protein expression. Development of natural extracellular matrix (ECM) like biomaterials to present microenvironment cues for regulation of cell responses can effectively overcome this problem. The external simulation and topological characteristics as typical guiding ...
- Xu, Yong; Yang, Xuegeng; Thomas, Alvin Kuriakose; Patsis, Panagiotis A.; Kurth, Thomas; Kräter, Martin; Eckert, Kerstin; Bornhäuser, Martin; Zhang, Yixin
- ACS applied materials & interfaces 2018 v.10 no.17 pp. 14418-14425
- electrical treatment, etc ; biochemical compounds; biopolymers; cell culture; crosslinking; electrical conductivity; encapsulation; hydrogels; impedance; mixing; nanoparticles; rheology; stromal cells; viscoelasticity; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... Cross-linking biomolecules with electroconductive nanostructures through noncovalent interactions can result in modular networks with defined biological functions and physical properties such as electric conductivity and viscoelasticity. Moreover, the resulting matrices can exhibit interesting features caused by the dynamic assembly process, such as self-healing and molecular ordering. In this pap ...