Jump to Main Content
- Lin, Xiangwei; Liu, Chengbo; Sheng, Zonghai; Gong, Xiaojing; Song, Liang; Zhang, Ruifang; Zheng, Hairong; Sun, Mingjian
- ACS applied materials & interfaces 2018 v.10 no.31 pp. 26064-26074
- lymph nodes, etc ; acoustics; breast neoplasms; fluorescence; image analysis; lungs; materials science; metastasis; mice; monitoring; neoplasm cells; prognosis; Show all 12 Subjects
- ... The biomedical imaging of metastatic breast cancer, especially in lymphatic and lung metastasis, is highly significant in cancer staging as it helps assess disease prognosis and treatment. Using an albumin-indocyanine green dual-modal nanoprobe developed in our laboratory, in vivo fluorescence imaging and photoacoustic imaging of metastatic breast cancer tumors were performed separately. Fluoresce ...
- Li, Chenxi; Zhang, Xiaoxu; Chen, Qing; Zhang, Jiulong; Li, Wenpan; Hu, Haiyang; Zhao, Xiuli; Qiao, Mingxi; Chen, Dawei
- ACS applied materials & interfaces 2018 v.10 no.3 pp. 2874-2889
- lymph nodes, etc ; T-lymphocytes; Toll-like receptor 7; agonists; antibodies; antigen presentation; antigens; cancer vaccines; composite polymers; cytokines; cytotoxicity; dendritic cells; encapsulation; endosomes; humoral immunity; immune response; immunization; immunoglobulin G; lysosomes; major histocompatibility complex; mice; micelles; neoplasms; ovalbumin; secretion; subcutaneous injection; Show all 26 Subjects
- ... It has been widely accepted that lymph nodes (LNs) are critical targets of cancer vaccines because antigen presentation and initiation of T-cell-mediated immune responses occur primarily at these locations. In this study, amphiphilic diblock copolymer poly(2-ethyl-2-oxazoline)-poly(d,l-lactide) (PEOz-PLA) combined with carboxylterminated-Pluronic F127 was used to construct mixed micelles [carboxyl ...