Jump to Main Content
- Yan, Qi-Long, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- ACS applied materials & interfaces 2018 v.10 no.38 pp. 32849-32858
- aluminum; coatings; energy; energy content; fuels; heat; nanoparticles; oxidants; surface area; temperature; thermal degradation
- ... The metastable intermixed composite (MIC) is one of the most popular research topics in the field of energetic materials (EMs). The goal is to invent EMs with tunable reactivity and desired energy content. However, it is very difficult to tune the reactivity of MIC due to its high reactivity and sensitivity caused by enlarged specific surface area and intimate contact between the oxidizers and fue ...
- Yan, Qi, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- ACS applied materials & interfaces 2018 v.10 no.21 pp. 18289-18299
- color; deformation; electric field; emulsifying; encapsulation; isotropy; lasers; liquid crystals; magnetic fields; photons; polymerization; polymers; temperature; thermal stability; wavelengths
- ... Tunable photonic crystals (TPCs) reflecting selected wavelengths of visible light and responding to external stimuli are widely applied to fabricate smart optical devices. Chiral nematic liquid crystals (CNLCs) possessing response to temperature, electric field, and magnetic field are considered as one-dimensional TPCs. The encapsulation of CNLCs provides responsive photonic devices with stand-alo ...