Jump to Main Content
- Pradhan, Amaresh C; Uyar, Tamer
- ACS applied materials & interfaces 2017 v.9 no.41 pp. 35757-35774
- Raman spectroscopy; absorption; cobalt; cupric oxide; dielectric spectroscopy; equations; mixing; nanofibers; nanoparticles; oxygen; phenolic compounds; photocatalysis; photoluminescence; polyethylene glycol; polyvinylpyrrolidone; porous media; reflectance spectroscopy; transmission electron microscopy; ultraviolet-visible spectroscopy
- ... The one-dimensional (1D) mesoporous and interconnected nanoparticles (NPs) enriched composite Co₃O₄–CuO nanofibers (NFs) in the ratio Co:Cu = 1/4 (Co₃O₄–CuO NFs) composite have been synthesized by electrospinning and calcination of mixed polymeric template. Not merely the mesoporous composite Co₃O₄–CuO NFs but also single mesoporous Co₃O₄ NFs and CuO NFs have been produced for comparison. The choi ...
- Li, Kaikai; Li, Baohua; Wu, Junxiong; Kang, Feiyu; Kim, Jang-Kyo; Zhang, Tong-Yi
- ACS applied materials & interfaces 2017 v.9 no.41 pp. 35917-35926
- lithium batteries; energy; lithium; electrolytes; cathodes; diffusivity; titanium dioxide; durability; electrochemistry; nanowires; functional properties; cost effectiveness; nanoparticles; anodes; Raman spectroscopy
- ... Ideal lithium-ion batteries (LIBs) should possess a high power density, be charged extremely fast (e.g., 100C), and have a long service life. To achieve them all, all battery components, including anodes, cathodes, and electrolytes should have excellent structural and functional characteristics. The present work reports ultrafast-charging and long-life LIB anodes made from TiO₂-B/anatase dual-phas ...