Jump to Main Content
- Alqadami, Ayoub Abdullah; Naushad, Mu.; Alothman, Zeid Abdullah; Ghfar, Ayman A.
- ACS applied materials & interfaces 2017 v.9 no.41 pp. 36026-36037
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; X-ray diffraction; X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; adsorption; coordination polymers; desorption; endothermy; energy-dispersive X-ray analysis; hydrochloric acid; magnetic fields; metal ions; models; nanocomposites; nanoparticles; pollutants; remediation; scanning electron microscopy; sorption isotherms; thermodynamics; transmission electron microscopy; uranium
- ... The combination of magnetic nanoparticles and metal–organic frameworks (MOFs) has demonstrated their prospective for pollutant sequestration. In this work, a magnetic metal–organic framework nanocomposite (Fe₃O₄@AMCA-MIL53(Al) was prepared and used for the removal of U(VI) and Th(IV) metal ions from aqueous environment. Fe₃O₄@AMCA-MIL53(Al) nanocomposite was characterized by TGA, FTIR, SEM-EDX, XR ...
- Jiang, Wei-Ling; Fu, Qi-Juan; Yao, Bing-Jian; Ding, Luo-Gang; Liu, Cong-Xue; Dong, Yu-Bin
- ACS applied materials & interfaces 2017 v.9 no.41 pp. 36438-36446
- catalysts; catalytic activity; coordination polymers; droplets; emulsifiers; emulsifying; emulsions; nanoparticles; pH; toluene
- ... A Pd nano particle (NP)-loaded and nano metal–organic framework (NMOF)-based Pickering emulsifier is reported. The poly[2-(diethylamino)ethyl methacrylate)] (PDEAEMA) chains were grafted onto UiO-66-type NPs via a postsynthetic approach to generate PDEAEMA-g-UiO-66 NMOF (termed as MOF-3). The Pd NPs-loaded Pd@MOF-3 was synthesized via solution impregnation. Stable toluene-in-water Pickering emulsi ...