Jump to Main Content
- Ma, Yanxia; Yin, Lisi; Yang, Tao; Huang, Qingli; He, Maoshuai; Zhao, Hong; Zhang, Dongen; Wang, Mingyan; Tong, Zhiwei
- ACS applied materials & interfaces 2017 v.9 no.41 pp. 36164-36172
- catalysts; catalytic activity; durability; electrochemistry; fuel cells; methanol; nanocrystals; nanoparticles; oxidation; oxygen; synthesis
- ... Exploring highly efficient electro-catalysts is of significant urgency for the widespread uptake of the direct methanol fuel cells (DMFCs). Pt–Co nanocrystals have attracted considerable attentions because of their superior catalytic performance toward both methanol oxidation and oxygen reduction in the preliminary assessments. This Research Article presents a Pt–Co bimetal catalyst that is synthe ...
- Li, Kaikai; Li, Baohua; Wu, Junxiong; Kang, Feiyu; Kim, Jang-Kyo; Zhang, Tong-Yi
- ACS applied materials & interfaces 2017 v.9 no.41 pp. 35917-35926
- lithium batteries; energy; lithium; electrolytes; cathodes; diffusivity; titanium dioxide; durability; electrochemistry; nanowires; functional properties; cost effectiveness; nanoparticles; anodes; Raman spectroscopy
- ... Ideal lithium-ion batteries (LIBs) should possess a high power density, be charged extremely fast (e.g., 100C), and have a long service life. To achieve them all, all battery components, including anodes, cathodes, and electrolytes should have excellent structural and functional characteristics. The present work reports ultrafast-charging and long-life LIB anodes made from TiO₂-B/anatase dual-phas ...