Jump to Main Content
- He, Xueyi; He, Guangwei; Zhao, Anqi; Wang, Fei; Mao, Xunli; Yin, Yongheng; Cao, Li; Zhang, Bei; Wu, Hong; Jiang, Zhongyi
- ACS applied materials & interfaces 2017 v.9 no.33 pp. 27676-27687
- asymmetric membranes; electrolytes; ethylene glycol; ethylene oxide; fuel cells; graphene oxide; nanosheets; oxygen; polyethylene glycol; polymerization; relative humidity
- ... Nafion, as a state-of-the-art solid electrolyte for proton exchange membrane fuel cells (PEMFCs), suffers from drastic decline in proton conductivity with decreasing humidity, which significantly restricts the efficient and stable operation of the fuel cell system. In this study, the proton conductivity of Nafion at low relative humidity (RH) was remarkably enhanced by incorporating multifunctiona ...
- Ding, Feixiang; Li, Jianling; Deng, Fuhai; Xu, Guofeng; Liu, Yanying; Yang, Kai; Kang, Feiyu
- ACS applied materials & interfaces 2017 v.9 no.33 pp. 27936-27945
- cathodes; crystal structure; electrolytes; interphase; lithium; lithium batteries; oxides; oxygen; protective effect
- ... Lithium-rich layered oxides (LLOs) have been attractive cathode materials for lithium-ion batteries because of their high reversible capacity. However, they suffer from low initial Coulombic efficiency and capacity/voltage decay upon cycling. Herein, facile surface modification of Li₁.₂Mn₀.₅₄Ni₀.₁₃Co₀.₁₃O₂ cathode material is designed to overcome these defects by the protective effect of a surface ...