Jump to Main Content
- Li, Jun; Yu, Fan; Chen, Gong; Liu, Jia; Li, Xiao-Long; Cheng, Biao; Mo, Xiu-Mei; Chen, Cheng; Pan, Jian-Feng
- ACS applied materials & interfaces 2020 v.12 no.2 pp. 2023-2038
- bioadhesives; biocompatibility; biodegradability; chitosan; collagen; compliance; crosslinking; deformation; gelation; granulation tissue; hydrogels; hydrophilicity; laboratory animals; oxidation; rats; schiff bases; starch; therapeutics; tissue repair
- ... In the management of accelerating wound healing, moist environments play an important role. Compared with other scaffolds of various forms, hydrogels can maintain a moist environment in the wound area. They are cross-linked hydrophilic polymeric networks that resemble natural soft tissues and extracellular matrices. Among them, injectable hydrogels have attracted great attention in wound repair, a ...
- Wu, Jin; Wu, Zixuan; Ding, Haojun; Wei, Yaoming; Huang, Wenxi; Yang, Xing; Li, Zhenyi; Qiu, Lin; Wang, Xiaotian
- ACS applied materials & interfaces 2020 v.12 no.2 pp. 2634-2643
- ambient temperature; deformation; detection limit; engineering; graphene; graphene oxide; humidity; hydrogels; immunity; liquid crystals; nanoparticles; nitrogen dioxide; polymers; tin dioxide
- ... A facile, one-step hydrothermal route was exploited to prepare SnO₂-decorated reduced graphene oxide hydrogel (SnO₂/RGOH) with three-dimensional (3D) porous structures for NO₂ gas detection. Various material characterizations demonstrate the effective deoxygenation of graphene oxide and in situ growth of rutile SnO₂ nanoparticles (NPs) on 3D RGOH. Compared with the pristine RGOH, the SnO₂/RGOH dis ...