Jump to Main Content
- Fatima Akhtar; Jaroslaw Dabrowski; Marco Lisker; Yuji Yamamoto; Andreas Mai; Christian Wenger; Mindaugas Lukosius
- ACS applied materials & interfaces 2020 v.12 no.2 pp. 3188-3197
- Raman spectroscopy; X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; air; graphene; oxidation; oxygen; scanning electron microscopy; vapors
- ... The oxidation behavior of Ge(001) and Ge(110) surfaces underneath the chemical vapor deposition (CVD)-grown graphene films has been investigated experimentally and interpreted on the basis of ab initio calculations. Freshly grown samples were exposed to air for more than 7 months and periodically monitored by X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy, scanning electron microscopy, and Raman spectroscopy. T ...
- Jun Li; Fan Yu; Gong Chen; Jia Liu; Xiao-Long Li; Biao Cheng; Xiu-Mei Mo; Cheng Chen; Jian-Feng Pan
- ACS applied materials & interfaces 2020 v.12 no.2 pp. 2023-2038
- bioadhesives; biocompatibility; biodegradability; chitosan; collagen; compliance; crosslinking; deformation; gelation; granulation tissue; hydrogels; hydrophilicity; laboratory animals; oxidation; rats; schiff bases; starch; therapeutics; tissue repair
- ... In the management of accelerating wound healing, moist environments play an important role. Compared with other scaffolds of various forms, hydrogels can maintain a moist environment in the wound area. They are cross-linked hydrophilic polymeric networks that resemble natural soft tissues and extracellular matrices. Among them, injectable hydrogels have attracted great attention in wound repair, a ...