Jump to Main Content
- Qiaoqiao Zhang; Jinxin Wang; Xiangju Ye; Zhenzhen Hui; Longqiang Ye; Xuchun Wang; Shifu Chen
- ACS applied materials & interfaces 2019 v.11 no.50 pp. 46735-46745
- alcohols; cadmium sulfide; composite materials; irradiation; light; nitrobenzenes; photocatalysis; photocatalysts; schiff bases
- ... A series of novel CdS/CdIn₂S₄ composite materials were prepared via a one-pot solvothermal process. The as-obtained photocatalysts were characterized by several techniques and the photocatalytic properties of CdS/CdIn₂S₄ photocatalysts were studied by photocascade synthesis of Schiff base compounds in a photocatalytic reaction system of aromatic alcohols and nitrobenzene irradiated with visible li ...
- Sugang Meng; Susheng Chang; Shifu Chen
- ACS applied materials & interfaces 2019 v.12 no.2 pp. 2531-2538
- active ingredients; alcohols; benzaldehyde; cadmium sulfide; light; lighting; manufacturing; nanorods; nanosheets; oxidation; photocatalysis; photocatalysts; superoxide anion; synergism; temperature
- ... Selective transformation of alcohols to corresponding aldehydes has a crucial significance under mild conditions in industrial manufacturing. Herein, a novel photothermal catalyst (Cr₂O₃-Al₂O₃)/CdS (CAO/CdS) was successfully synthesized by coupling two-dimensional Cr₂O₃-Al₂O₃ (CAO) nanosheets and one-dimensional CdS nanorods. The CAO/CdS was characterized in detail. The synergistic effect of therm ...