Jump to Main Content
- Li, Chao, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- ACS applied materials & interfaces 2018 v.10 no.5 pp. 4808-4815
- anisotropy; electronics; heat; isotropy; materials science; models; temperature; thermal conductivity; transistors; vapors
- ... The maximum output power of GaN-based high-electron mobility transistors is limited by high channel temperature induced by localized self-heating, which degrades device performance and reliability. Chemical vapor deposition (CVD) diamond is an attractive candidate to aid in the extraction of this heat and in minimizing the peak operating temperatures of high-power electronics. Owing to its inhomog ...
- Li, Chao, et al. Show all 17 Authors
- ACS applied materials & interfaces 2019 v.11 no.20 pp. 18517-18527
- electronic equipment; electronics; heat flow; heat transfer; molecular dynamics; silicon; simulation models; temperature; thermal conductivity; thermal energy
- ... The development of electronic devices, especially those that involve heterogeneous integration of materials, has led to increased challenges in addressing their thermal operational temperature demands. The heat flow in these systems is significantly influenced or even dominated by thermal boundary resistance at the interface between dissimilar materials. However, controlling and tuning heat transp ...