Jump to Main Content
- Yi, Bingcheng; Shen, Yanbing; Tang, Han; Wang, Xianliu; Li, Bin; Zhang, Yanzhong
- ACS applied materials & interfaces 2019 v.11 no.7 pp. 6867-6880
- umbilical arteries, etc ; actin; anisotropy; cell adhesion; cell proliferation; chemokine CCL2; desmin; gene expression; gene expression regulation; human umbilical vein endothelial cells; intercellular adhesion molecule-1; interleukin-6; materials science; migratory behavior; muscles; myocytes; myosin heavy chains; osteopontin; pathological processes and conditions; phenotype; smooth muscle; Show all 21 Subjects
- ... Electrospun uniaxially aligned ultrafine fibers show great promise in constructing vascular grafts mimicking the anisotropic architecture of native blood vessels. However, understanding how the stiffness of aligned fibers would impose influences on the functionality of vascular cells has yet to be explored. The present study aimed to explore the stiffness effects of electrospun aligned fibrous sub ...
- Hao, Xuefang; Li, Qian; Guo, Jintang; Ren, Xiangkui; Feng, Yakai; Shi, Changcan; Zhang, Wencheng
- ACS applied materials & interfaces 2017 v.9 no.41 pp. 35613-35627
- umbilical arteries, etc ; angiogenesis; biocompatibility; gene therapy; gene transfer; genes; human umbilical vein endothelial cells; humans; image analysis; myocytes; nuclear localization signals; peptides; plasmids; smooth muscle; vascular diseases; Show all 15 Subjects
- ... Recently, gene therapy has attracted much attention, especially for the treatment of vascular disease. However, it is still challenging to develop the gene carriers with high biocompatibility as well as highly efficient gene delivery to overcome multiple barriers. Herein, a frequently used cell-penetrating peptide PKKKRKV (TAT) was selected as a functional sequence of the gene carrier with distinc ...