Jump to Main Content
- Tian, Qi-Sheng, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- ACS applied materials & interfaces 2018 v.10 no.45 pp. 39116-39123
- color; electric potential; iridium; light emitting diodes; materials science; mixing; pyridines; white light
- ... It is a challenge to engineer white organic light-emitting diodes (WOLEDs) with high efficiency, low operating voltage, good color quality, and low efficiency roll-off, simultaneously. Herein, we employ a novel exciplex to solve this problem, which mixes a bipolar host material 2,6-bis(3-(carbazol-9-yl)phenyl)pyridine (26DCzPPy) with a common electron-transporting material 4,6-bis[3,5-(dipyrid-4-y ...
- Tian, Qi-Sheng, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- ACS applied materials & interfaces 2018 v.11 no.2 pp. 2197-2204
- fluorescence; iridium; light emitting diodes; lighting; materials science; moieties
- ... Hybrid single-emitting layer (SEML) white organic light-emitting diodes (WOLEDs) incorporating blue thermally activated delayed fluorescent (TADF) or fluorescent materials and yellow phosphors have been widely utilized for solid-state lighting. Nonetheless, developing appropriate host materials to reduce the large efficiency roll-off at high luminance is still an unsolved issue. Here, two TADF mat ...