Jump to Main Content
- Wu, Shuting, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- ACS applied materials & interfaces 2019 v.11 no.42 pp. 39179-39191
- acetaminophen; biocompatibility; chemical composition; drug formulations; image analysis; in vitro studies; influenza; iron oxides; lactones; magnetic resonance imaging; maleates; mechanical properties; nanofibers; nanoparticles; polyvinylpyrrolidone; precision medicine
- ... Advances in personalized medicine will require custom drug formulations and delivery mechanisms. Herein, we demonstrate a new type of personalized capsule comprising of printed concentric cylindrical layers with each layer having a distinctive functional drug component. Poly ε-caprolactone (PCL) with paracetamol (APAP) and chlorpheniramine maleate (CM), synergistic drugs commonly used to alleviate ...
- Wu, Shuting, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- ACS applied materials & interfaces 2018 v.10 no.29 pp. 24876-24885
- Ganoderma lucidum; cellulose acetate; compliance; drug formulations; gastric juice; hydrophilicity; hydrophobicity; ibuprofen; in vitro studies; oral administration; polysaccharides; polyvinylpyrrolidone; precision medicine; spinning
- ... A simple method to rapidly customize and to also mass produce oral dosage forms is arguably a current bottleneck in the development of modern personalized medicine. Specifically, delayed-release mechanisms with well-controlled dosage profiles for combinations of traditional Chinese herbal extracts and Western medications are not well established. Herein, we demonstrate a novel multidrug-loaded mem ...