Jump to Main Content
- Xue, Liang, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- ACS applied materials & interfaces 2018 v.10 no.44 pp. 38621-38629
- analytical methods; detection limit; electrodes; nanopores; sensors (equipment); transistors
- ... Single-molecule methods have been rapidly developing with the appealing prospect of transforming conventional ensemble-averaged analytical techniques. However, challenges remain especially in improving detection sensitivity and controlling molecular transport. In this article, we present a direct method for the fabrication of analytical sensors that combine the advantages of nanopores and field-ef ...
- PubMed Central:
- Zhang, Xue-Liang, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- ACS applied materials & interfaces 2018 v.10 no.41 pp. 35495-35502
- bacterial infections; biocompatibility; fibroins; nanosheets; oxidation; phosphorus; silk; tissue repair
- ... Black phosphorus (BP) nanosheets with unique biocompatibility and superior optical performance have attracted enormous attention in material science. However, their instability and poor solution-processability severely limit their clinical applications. In this work, we demonstrate the use of silk fibroin (SF) as an exfoliating agent to produce thin-layer BP nanosheets with long-term stability and ...