Jump to Main Content
- Liu, Chengguo; Shang, Qianqian; Jia, Puyou; Dai, Yan; Zhou, Yonghong; Liu, Zengshe
- ACS sustainable chemistry 2016 v.4 no.6 pp. 3437-3449
- tung oil, etc ; Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; acrylates; biocompatible materials; bioplastics; chemical elements; chemical structure; copolymerization; equations; gel chromatography; glass transition temperature; maleates; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; storage modulus; styrene; tensile strength; thermal stability; Show all 17 Subjects
- ... A novel unsaturated co-ester (co-UE) macromonomer containing both maleates and acrylates was synthesized from tung oil (TO) and its chemical structure was characterized by FT-IR, ¹H NMR, ¹³C NMR, and gel permeation chromatography (GPC). The monomer was synthesized via a new synergetic modification of TO, by introducing maleic groups first and acrylic groups subsequently onto TO molecules. The infl ...
- Xin, Junna; Li, Mei; Li, Ran; Wolcott, Michael P.; Zhang, Jinwen
- ACS sustainable chemistry 2016 v.4 no.5 pp. 2754-2761
- tung oil, etc ; Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; bitumen; cycloaddition reactions; epichlorohydrins; epoxides; esters; lignin; linolenic acid; maleic anhydrides; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; phosphorus; resins; rheological properties; rheometers; stable isotopes; temperature; thermal properties; thermogravimetry; Show all 19 Subjects
- ... In this work, lignin-based epoxy was synthesized by reacting epichlorohydrin (ECH) and partially depolymerized lignin (PDL) and then used for modification of asphalt. The Diels–Alder adduct of methyl esters of eleostearic acid and maleic anhydride (ME-MA) was synthesized and used as a biobased curing agent. The structure of PDL-epoxy was characterized by FTIR and ³¹P NMR. Nonisothermal curing kine ...