Jump to Main Content
- Ye, Jie, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- ACS sustainable chemistry 2015 v.3 no.12 pp. 3324-3331
- adsorption; aluminum; aluminum hydroxide; aluminum oxide; ferric chloride; ferrous chloride; ingredients; iron; methylcellulose; mineralogy; neutralization; phosphates; straw; surface area; temperature
- ... A new granular acid-activated neutralized red mud (AaN-RM) was successfully prepared with powdered AaN-RM, powdered straw, and hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (HPMC) for effective phosphate adsorption. The maximum phosphate adsorption capacity of granular AaN-RM reached 86.69 mg/g, which was much higher than that previously reported. Its excellent phosphate adsorption capacity was mainly attributed ...
- Ye, Jie, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- ACS sustainable chemistry 2016 v.4 no.10 pp. 5711-5717
- biochar; ferric chloride; filtrates; filtration; flour; iron; pH; pyrolysis; rice; rice hulls; sewage sludge; temperature; turbidity
- ... Biochar produced from sludge cake conditioned with rice husk flour and FeCl₃ (biochar-conditioned) was used to enhance sewage sludge dewaterability. The pyrolysis temperature and dosage of biochar-conditioned were optimized, and the effect of biochar produced from raw sludge cake (biochar-raw) and biochar-conditioned on the sewage sludge dewaterability was compared. Moreover, the mechanisms of bio ...